Sunday 29 June 2014

Recipe: Butterbean Balls

I love beans, especially Butterbeans. I could literally eat it everyday. That and sushi. So I found a recipe that involved butterbeans I figured i would try it out. Needless to say, it was good and really simple.

Ingredients:
  • 1 Tin Butterbeans 
  • 3 Viennas, sliced
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 5 slices White bread, crumbled
  • 1 xl Egg, beaten
  • 1tsp lemon juice
  • 2tsp Garlic paste
  • Salt & Pepper to taste
  • 100g breadcrumbs
  • Oil for frying
  • (And I added alot of fresh chillies, finely chopped)

Method:
Process the butterbeans, viennas, onions, garlic and bread together. Put in a bowl and add the egg, seasoning and chillies. Form into little balls and roll into the breadcrumbs till completely covered.
Deep fry for about 5 minutes and you good to go.
I would suggest putting a little cube of cheese into the ball before you breadcrumb it.  Gooey goodness.

Im really keen on trying the Spagatti Balls. Will be posting that soon.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)