Saturday 7 June 2014

Salushi

Everyone that knows me (Even people that I don't know, that knows me) knows I'm currently obsessed with Sushi. Its so bad that My Person calls me Nuri (Which is still my favorite sushi joint) whenever he feels like he's not getting my attention. So for breakfast, yes you read right, Breakfast, my Doll's and I headed off to Claremont to give Salushi's a try. Previously I had a piece of salushi's as a take away so I knew what I was getting myself into.

Personally I think the set-up could be better But the overall ambiance of the place was great. In the background was an instrumental-ish track that was aimed to relax I suppose. As good food takes time, the waiting period was well within limits. 
One of my favourites was the Prince's Kisses - which was a strange combination of strawberry, prawn and rice, wrapped in avo and topped with sweet chilli.
The 9pc BonBon gift
Smiley's Smokey Sensation (Yes they named a plate after me! OMG1)
Fashion Sandwiches are a must have at any sushi place I visit
You have the option of eating inside or out. The service wasn't really all that But the good sushi made up for it. I will definitely be back for more. Infact as im typing this at the moment, My mouth is watering.

 Vibe: Take your dates and your mates
Smiley rating: 8/10

Phone:
021 6714271
Address:
25 Protea Road, Claremont, Cape Town

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)