Sunday 1 June 2014

La Rocca

More often than not when I talk about La Rocca people tell me about bad experiances. However every single time I go there I have the time of my life. My angels and I went and just to see if what everyone saying was true i went with an open mind. No biases. And honestly it was the way I always experianced it. Warm and welcoming.

We waited 15min to be seated as they were super busy (Which was great in fact as it gave me time to go pay an account) and once we were seated we were approached to order something to drink. Specials was explained to us. Something a few restaurants i've been to lacked. We ordered sushi and food and was given a waiting period by our waiter Hafiz and 10 points to him for actually sticking to it keeping in mind that the place was packed. We ordered as follows:
My favourite sushi choice wherever I go would be Fashion Sandwiches
This was The Game deal (R99) It has ribs, wings and crumbed mushrooms with a serving of chips
The beef Fillet burger with mushroom sauce (R95)
The steak stirfry
A mexican delight (Loaded with beans and chicken pieces) I thought it was great
After having an amazing meal we sat and joked around and did something we dont usually do : ORDER DESSERT!
A Bar One Pancake (R35)
Cinnamon pancake with cream (R30) I would suggest you request extra sugar though
Malva pudding with ultramel goodness
I had a really great night overall. No complaints about the food or the service. I would definatly recommend La Rocca.
P.s if you like your food spicy, request for chillies! Its good stuff!

Halaal: Yes
Wifi: First 15 min free
Vibe: Take the family and your mates

Shop 10, Entrance 1, Canal Walk, 7441 Cape Town, Western Cape
021 555 0909
 http://larocca.co.za/
Open: 8am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)