Tuesday 24 June 2014

MnB Red Velvet Hot Choclate


When I saw this advertisement in my newsfeed I knew I had to go out and try it. I went to Vangate which was the closest Mugg and Bean to me and to my horror I found myself staring at an empty store as they had closed down. Then, I proceeded to Canal walk but was so pressed for time I couldnt even get to MnB. Eventually being at The Waterfront I finally found myself outside MnB and almost ran in.

 I didnt even want to look at the menu. "A red Velvet Hot Choclate please and no I dont want anything to eat". My friend ordered a Cuppachino.

This was the reality.
I guess I was kind of upset as it was just false advertising and after a long day I had a pounding headache to such an extent that I actually had to hold my head to stop it from exploding. I took my first spoonful and smiled. OMG!!! It tastes just like Red Velvet!!! Suddenly I was less upset.


Ooh and the Cuppachino gets served with two little cookies. So cute.
Im not sure if it was because I had too many sweet things throughout the day but after I got halfway through my cuppa it started becoming monotonous and I Couldnt finish. 
Give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)