Tuesday 3 June 2014

Sushi hut

I found myself at the VnA Waterfront again today (I cant help it, its my favourite place in Cape Town and its literally a 5 minute drive from campus). I convinced one of my darlings to try out Woodies Burgers which I did review on lastweek and I felt for sushi so it was the perfect place to 'attempt to make both of us happy.

The Sushi was good. Filling and well plated. Fashion Sandwiches were bigger than i'm normally used to which was a bonus.
My pictures are unfortunately not so great today but here goes:
I ordered the Combo 10 which was alot of food and actually wasnt too bad.
Im sorry sushi hut, BUT this Woodies burger overtook my Sushi plate
It was really so much that I had to Take-Away the rest
 Perfect for Sushi when you on a budget.
Smiley Rating: 3/10

3 comments:

  1. tabussum u can post something already. i keep checkn yo page for a new post. u alwys goin to places without us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea who this is?....But im sorry... give me a ring and i wont make plans without u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh and its Tabassum(Just saying) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)