Sunday 8 June 2014

High Tea Tighty

 I visited High Tea Tighty after wanting to go in there since forever. I felt it was the ideal opportunity after visting Salushi's to pop in and check it out.

High Tea Tighty is a speciality cake store that creates custom made cakes as well as an array of delectable cake confections. It offers a whimsical yet elegant experience where these cakes can be enjoyed with freshly ground coffee and pots of loose leaf tea, or even a gourmet sandwich.
Furthermore as the name states, they offer high teas by appointment. They cater for all types of functions and create mouth-watering dessert tables for these special occasions
On this particular visit, prep was in full swing for a baby shower that was to be held the late afternoon. As I sat on a chair that reminded me of Alice in Wonderland I kept thinking of who I was going to bring here next. 




Vibe: Take your mom for a cuppa tea before going out for the day or take your wedding co-ordinator to descibe just what you want :)
Cupcake and a cup of tea will set you back approximately R25 pp


Telephone: 021 671 2375
Address: 59 Protea Road, Claremont

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)