Sunday 4 May 2014

Emraan Hashmi

EMRAAN HASHMI IS IN CAPE-TOWN!!!


Please excuse me as  im about to freaken hyperventilate!!!

As long as I can remember I have been a huge Emraan Hashmi fan. My email address literally has him in it. tab.hash@yahoo.com yeah...that's how serious we are. For years now I've been telling my mother consequitevly that for my birthday I want Emraan Hashmi. It hasnt happened yet but I refuse to lose hope. Its my 21st this year sooo a girl can dream right?(30 November by the way. Make a note.)

Last week I get a call from a friend that Emraan is in Cape Town and I literally feel goosebumps. A day later another friend tells me his brother saw Emraan at the Waterfront busy shooting a movie. I almost die with rage as I was just in town a few hours ago and he only decided to tell me years later that day. I come home and tell everyone my tragic bollywood story about how Im just never going to meet this Man of my dreams. 2 days later another friend phones me to tell me that he just saw Emraan at the Raj Hotel in Adderley Street. And at this point in literally in Adderley street with a friend as we stuffing our faces with my glorious Chicken Triple Decker and I start screaming as I put the phone down. "OMG HES HERE!!! HE'S LIKE 5MINUTES AWAY FROM US!! OMG OMG OMG!! IM NOT DRESSED! I DONT SMELL RIGHT...KILL ME NOW. " I really wished she would bitchslap me right there and then but she knew how much I love him so she just laughed at me and let me be. She very calmy asked me what I wanted to do. 

And then it hit me. I wasnt ready. There were so many what ifs. So here I have a guy that I love and adore and cant stop looking at and have pictures of plastered everywhere and think the world of and solely believe that is my perfect guy... BUt what if...I meet him and he's not that amazing, what if he turns out to be a real jerk, what if this man who I think is so perfect is not so great afterall.

Pssssh wait...what? Why am I even thinking this? He's perfect. Period. Many people that I know dont like him infact many of my family members dont get why im so obsessed but quite honestly I dont know what it is about him. He's just different to the others and OMG he's such an amazing kisser(from what i've seen and in my dreams ofcourse). And on a serious note he is a brilliant actor. Everything about him is just amazing. Okaay, yes granted...there are others that are cuter and maybe funnier and more charming but Emraan is just everything I would ever want. Especially when he has that naughty badboy look. Oh and that smile!!! Sigh...

I havent met him yet but Im giving myself time to mentally prepare myself for when I one day God-willingly do. Im pretty sure if I meet him i'll probably stop breathing. So  I guess everything happens for a reason.

2 comments:

  1. Lol ... he is cute... maybe you can see him during his stay here, in Cape Town

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)