Tuesday 27 May 2014

Nuri Sushi Factory again

Yes I'm the type of girl that harps on the same thing over and over and brings up things in an argument that happened 10 years ago(or so my person says). Whenever I think sushi my brain immediately thinks NURI!
So when a friend of mine was in town obviously I would have to show him this amazing gem of a place!

After my last NURI post in like march which can be read here i'm back to brag of new things I tried on the menu. I still maintain that NURI is the ideal place to take someone that is too skeptical to try sushi. Imagine how amazing it felt when my darling of a buddy took his first piece of sushi and said "Wow! i'm definitely coming here next time" (With me ofcourse)
This the Blondmbition(R72)...to be honest the name intrigued me most
The blondMbition has 5pcs salmon crunch, 4 pcs salmon sashimi and 2pcs salmon roses

How freakin amazing doesnt this look!!!!


The second one is Rock shrimp roll (8pc) (R54)which is ridiculously cheap for all that goodness.
Its Spicy Tuna Californian rolls and Chive Californian rolls topped with a spicy deep fried Rock shrimp nugget sprinkled with spring onion and sesame seeds. OMG!



I absolutely adore this place and refuse to stop talking about it. If you havent checked it out yet and you live in CapeTown i do not forgive you. You missing out big time. 

#NuriSushiAddiction
#NuriSushiFactory
#NuriIsWhereYouCanTakeSomeoneToBreakUpandTheyllStillLeaveSmiling


08 Parliament street, Cape Town
Tel: 021 4618719

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)