Tuesday 26 August 2014

Spur

Spur is our usual place to have get togethers. Whether it be birthdays, celebrations or my parents taking me out to have "A TALK" its somewhere you can go and you have assurance it wont be disappointing. So how rude would it not be if I didn't put Spur on my blog.

Now while I still maintain that The Spur in Claremont is the best I would have to say that Ottery is in the same rank as well (But only because of Yusuf)Hint hint...
There aren't many halal Spurs though. Its Vangate, Claremont, Ottery, and Observatory. (Please correct me if I have forgotten one).

So here goes:
Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
The Nachos I could compare to LaPlaya at the VnA. Its actually really hard choosing between the two as both are equally delish!
Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
Because Garlic Rolls And buffalo wings are part of starters. Duh!
Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
The Cheddar melt steak
Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
Im going to be brutally honest and say I dont remember what this was. But im 50% sure it was The Spur Burger.
Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
Ok so when I walk into Spur I have a usual order. Seriously its so solid people order for me without even asking me. A Surf and turf (Well done) and a Coffee shake...Although I have been cutting down on the shakes lately. So here comes the fun part. Did you know you could change your meal for a healthier alternative? No? me neither!
Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
Why not swop your fries for a salad? I Swear its really good! But it gets better...
Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
Why not swop your Fries and Onion rings for a hearty portion of vegetables (Thats actually not bad at all)!
So many options...Nooooo!

Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
The cheddarmelt Schnitzel
Spur steak ranch Cape town pictures
My artwork
Big up's to Yusuf for always being amazing and a fantastic manager. We love you :)

Also Do take advantage of the Monday Buy one get one free Burger special.
And Dont forget to take your kids to the play pen and get your face painted. (Yes you can because I said so!)
And also before I forget...Spur's Malva pudding is out of this world!!!

Let me know what's your favourite and what you would suggest so I know what Im missing.

Smiley Face,

2 comments:

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)