Thursday 12 June 2014

20 things people dont know about me

While reading a blog I came across recently I saw a post about the 20 things that no-one knows. Since reading the post I kept wondering what it was that I would write in such a post. Heres how it works: Take your age and write that amount of facts people dont know about you. Here's what I think most people dont know about me :

1. I can hold a grudge really long. I dont forgive easily.

2. Although i'm big, I actually dont eat much (except choclate and sushi. That I eat on another level)

3. And while we on the weight issue, people think i'm confident but i'm actually really self-conscious.

3. I dont like things neat and in order.

4. I have a book of what my idea of my perfect wedding is.

5. Although my dad has 384785458357 faults, I think he's perfect.

6. I'm exactly like my mother (and its scary!)

7. I have an immense fear of snakes, drowning and clowns.

8. Most people know me as a tough cookie but I cry really easily.

9. I secretly believe that my life is an Indian movie.

10. I absolutly hate the feeling of flour on my hands! (Argh!)

11. I still miss 'That one that got away'

12. Lately I've been having the worst nightmares.

13. I'd rather listen and help other people with their problems than talk about or solve my own.

14. On the outside i'm a cool cucumber but on the inside i'm stressing like a panic mechanic.

15. I'm afraid of not being good enough.

16. I spend money like there's no tomorrow. (I suck at saving)+(Compulsive shopper)

17. My pride always get the better of me

18. I get attached easily...and when I do it takes me an eternity to let go.

19. Im extremely sentimental (And mental too) But really, movies stubs, cards, Things that may seem insignificant to you means the world to me.

20. My dream is to travel as much as possible.

There's alot people dont know about me but some things are better left unknown. Make your list. You'd be suprised at what you think people know ;)

4 comments:

  1. really shouldnt worry about number 15...if anything u might just be too good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lajwanti,I knew all these things about you already. If thrs sumthn ppl dont know abt u its tht this post isn truthful. u hold grudges bt u stil ther if i need u, u big thats wat makes u beautiful, u more thn confident, u dnt like thngs neat? yet wenever u visit me u makng my desk ryt and throwing thngs out,iv seen ur wedng book, thats scarier thn u being like ur mom, bettr find u a rich hubby,i think u fear death mor,uv never cried infront of me so idk,ul alwys be good enuf, every1 luvs u,u need to start saving hey, think for the future and stopbing reckles. Will be visitn soon. Make my tea so long woman. Dont say i dont read or coment. This coment makes up for the nex month. Panda Uday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)