Thursday 12 June 2014

Breakfast at Kauai

This morning being in Town extremely early as usual, Jewels and I decided we were hungry and that we would go to the first Halal restaurant we came across. It just so happened that while we were walking up Shortmarket street Kauai caught my eye. Although not my first choice for breakfast, I was keen on getting food into my growling tummy.


My view from the top

Upstairs was so cozy and secluded. AND THEY HAD A HEATER ON FOR ME!!!

The breakfast Burrito

Eggs-tra yummy!


Jewels had the Moroccan which is actually my personal favourite. (I love beans ok!)

A gorgeous hot choclate- perfect for the icy early morning
And my favourite- the Yoga Berry Smoothie
The breakfast was light but so filling. Also its healthy so we didnt have to feel guilty about being so full. And the staff is always great.

Halaal: yes.
Vibe: A place id go to if I wanted no-one to find me

Ground Floor
JDC House
28A Shortmarket street
Cape Town
Contact Number: 
(021) 423 7309

2 comments:

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)