Monday 16 June 2014

Cape-Town Science Centre

As a child, shopping didnt interest me at all. If we went to canal walk, my family would simply leave me at the Science centre and I would spent hours there just trying out the experiments. But we talking about approximately 10 years ago. They have since moved to Observatory and i've always wanted to go. The premises is much bigger, There are more things to do, and theres this cute little coffee shop that's currently still a work-in-progress.
 I tried not to include many pictures, dont want to ruin your experiance.  (Who am I trying to kid?)

Arent  we the cutest dwarfs!!!
Yes I leave my house to go play Snakes and Ladders
But I dont know how to play chess

We went two hours before closing time and managed to try everything. There are lots of puzzles to be solved and usually kids running around annoys me but this was a total joy. Its great for parents also because while your brat is running around enjoying everything you and a few friends can have a good Cuppa Coffee and cake, sit back and relax. Something most of my friends with kid's dont do often.

Call us:  021 300 3200
Email us: info@ctsc.org.za
Visit us: 370B Main Road, Observatory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)