Tuesday 24 June 2014

Primi Roastery

Im always at the VnA Waterfront. Its a fact. A friend of mine recently asked if my father owns shares there, haha I have the weirdest friends. So for lunch I decided to try something I hadn't before. The Primi Roastery is in the corner of the food court and there is a seating section that almost seems private.

The lady eagerly waiting for my order, was kind enough to come to me from behind the counter and explain everything there was to see. There was so many side dishes I didnt know what to choose. She explained the specials for the day and made recommendations. The service was really tops.

She explained each and every salad in detail...
I had a Quarter chicken and chips with This Hot sauce that made my nose run but it was so incredibly delish! Plus a side of Pasta and my Dry lemon which was all just under R70.
My angelface of a friend had a Quarter chicken and chips with a mild sauce, which is weird because it looks like this one is the strong one but its the opposite.
The Food was good. Chicken beautifully tender with that rich garlic taste. Definately a place I would go to again and recommend.

Halaal: Yes
Smiley rating: 8/10

Food Court, Ground Level,
Victoria Wharf, V & A Waterfront.
Cape Town 
Tel: (021) 418 3825

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)