Friday 27 June 2014

Transformers-Age of extinction




Yesterday Jewels, Oup’s and I went to watch Transformers-Age of extinction.  It was by default though. They asked me if I wanted to go and I had nothing better to do so WhatThehell.

Im not a Marvel fan. In fact if my person or friends say they going to watch Spiderman, Superman or whatever the latest version of some man is I immediately say No. And resume my shopping extravaganza.
My concern about watching this movie was that it was the forth and I hadn’t watched any of the others. Would I be able to follow what was happening? And was I really open for change? I promised myself that the moment I got bored I would simply get up and walk into another cinema (because I can). And then the movie started.  I really expected the cinema to be jam packed as the movie was just released yesterday but we went for the first show and according to Oup’s its usually not full. (Did somebodysay Life hack?)

The movie starts and im actually excited. Skeptical but excited. “oh great I see dinosaurs…Its going to be one of those”. Pretty soon im really distracted by how hot Mark Wahlburg is! OMG!!! I get introduced to Optimus Prime who-For a robot- Is really cute. I sat in awe the whole movie through. There was never a dull moment. I felt like my mind was literally everywhere. The technology, the graphics, the music and the car’s was phenomenal. I don’t usually say this about movies but I thought this movie was brilliant. I loved that there was so much humor involved  so while I was there sitting amazed I was also laughing so much at certain scenes that I literally had to stop myself because the joke ended like 5 minutes ago. At one point I was so fascinated with one of the chick's eyebrows but really its perfect. You'll see.  Im so tempted to share my favourite scene with you but I wont because I would not want to spoil it for you.

A heads up, The movie is really long which was ok as Im used to watching 13hour long bollywood movies, but do go to toilet, buy your popcorn and do your things Early so you wont have to go anywhere. You obviously going to watch this in the cinema-In 3D because it deserves to be watched that way. And also don’t forget to put your phone on silent to avoid people like me giving you a look that could possibly even kill you in the dark. 

Cannot wait for everyone to go and watch. Let me know what you think.

 Thank you Imagine Dragons for adding to the intensity with this amazing song! Cant get it out of my head.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to watch it this saturday, thank you for the review.....please follow my blog fashion21 for some cool fashion trends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will do so azile- Hope u enjoying the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that moment when im watching the awesomeness of the transformers... and you ask... yoh did you see her eyebrows?? LOL uhm no!!!

    laughing for days! you such a nut... awesome movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)