Saturday 31 May 2014

Cake appropriate

One of my friends is about to bring a bundle of joy into this world. As a gag for her baby shower a few friends and I thought it would be a good idea to have a fun cake to kick off the event. i've been googling for the past hour and there are really tooooo many options! I figured i'd share some that caught my eye.
 
Seriously?

There's something about this one that has me
So cool!
This would freak me out but looks so real
"They killed kenny! You bastards!" SouthPark cake.Thumbs up!
I LOVE ANGRY BIRDS!
I guess he couldn't wait to eat her (pahaha im sorry I couldn't resist) So sweet though!
Disney Villain cake. Why didn't i think of this?
Could totally have this made for my gran
What an idea!
Yes im a Twilight hater but if its ice cream cake...Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)