Wednesday 26 February 2014

Fruit and Veg City (Roeland street)



Often when I just get to campus, Im starving from the Long walk to freedom distance between the terminus and my building. So today I headed off to Fruit and Veg. And I wasn’t disappointed. 

The store in Roeland street (Cnr of Roeland and Drury)(Now my street) is much smaller than Fruit and Veg stores usually are but they certainly don’t lack anything. Infact I thought the store had a very homely feel to it and the staff was super helpful. Every counter looked amazing but what appealed to me most was the fruit bar (besides the fact that I was actually craving fruit for some reason). I bought a medium bowl of a selection of fruits which was topped off with a generous helping of a really awesome yogurt.

R19.99


And the bowl really kept me going all through my Business Studies class. It was gorgeous.
Im definatly going to be buying this often and Im definatly going back to try that Amazing Looking Pizza I saw! 

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)