Friday 14 February 2014

I'll wait for you... or not

Recently while catching up with an old friend we started talking about the things we regretted from the past. Things we wouldve done differently. Relationships we would've saved and those we would have saved ourselves from...

Lets just be frank, if a guy says he will wait for you chances are he wont wait very long. We, aslong as I know Id love to, are not living in a Disney fairytale. Its as simple as that. So when you tell yourself you waiting for that guy...who are you kidding???

 Pretty soon you will find out that hes dating again...or getting married....or married with a gazillion kids already and you put your precious life on hold just because you 'thought' there was still hope for you two. I did a post on this before. So many of us women make a guy everything. But why make someone your everything because when they leave you have nothing? Why do we let our partners dictate who we should and shouldnt speak to? What has happened to the real men of today?
Seriously I ask myself this question everytime I hear things like "uhm...my girlfriend actually doesnt want me talking to you..." seriously???? so you willing to give up years of a brilliant friendship because your man/woman has insecurities?

Please do yourself a favor and move on with your life, you owe it to yourself. Give yourself closure. You deserve to be happy no matter how you feel. If you still pining on an ex its really ok...but if its all you think about its definatly a problem. You need to acknowlege you have a problem before you can get better. Its could possibly be associated with an addiction. I know I personaly take a long time to get over something and just when I think im over it..something reminds me of the person and I find myself missing him like crazy. It could have something to do with the fact that I get easily attached to people.
But my point is that if hes gone...its almost definite that he's not coming back so learn to love yourself and learn to live without him. I know its easier said than done but it needs to happen. You need to grow independantly. you need to grow as a person.

Put yourself out there and smile :)

The world is waiting for you

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)