Friday 14 February 2014

My love for Spongebob

Im not really sure what it is about this fictional character but he definatly has me obsessed. It could have to do with the fact that he's so naive and always happy. Kind of reminds me of myself in a way. I could watch him for hours on end, infact my morning isnt really complete unless ive watched like 5 minutes of Spongebob for the day atleast.

So my room is practilly fully Spongebob. Its sad, im not even joking... If anyone wanted me to buy something all they needed to do was have it somehow relating to something with him on it. Its that simple.

Hopefully one day when im grown up, ill have him out...

My Spongebob flipflops

seriously??? Spongebob golfballs...why is the world out to get my money?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)