Sunday 23 February 2014

La playa at Waterfront



Since everyone has been raving about La Playa at the Waterfront, we took it upon ourselves to check it out for ourselves. We entered with high expectations and certainly left with them being met. As we walked in, we walked pass the most Deliciously Delectable Eye Popping counter of cakes and desserts. I have a sweet tooth so I would literally give up all my food and skip right to dessert (nudge nudge, wink wink).

I had an amazing Spinach, Feta and Mushroom pancake!!!
The atmosphere is very chilled and you have the option for them to light an Okka (Hookah) for you. The food is incredible and the serving portions are really big.

Jawahir had a Bar One Waffle
Look at how awesome that fruit salad looks.


 Dwanky had a Coffee Shake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)