Sunday 16 February 2014

Breakfast: The perfect omelette

Im pretty sure everyone can make an omelette (If you cant, please Youtube it!) Its actually really simple and really filling aswell. And you could put any type of filling that suits you.
so I thought id share mine.

So I probably should have cut it down the middle so you could see the inside bt Ill describe it instead.
In a seperate pot/pan the mushrooms were cooked and had its own gravy. The main filling was little chicken peices and the whole omelette itself was stuffed with CHEESE! (i love cheese ok!-mozarella especially) Also I put in little cubes of tomato and green pepper and obviously the onion was with the eggs as a base . I would've love to top it off with parsley(which is a favourite of mine), but i didnt have any so I improvised.

Also if you, like me, are not sure about how to get everything set perfectly, Google helps alot :)

And this should'nt just be a breakfast option. Breakfast for supper still makes me happy

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)