Wednesday 5 February 2014

How buying something you love could cost you your life



So the next day I step out wearing my cute top, tights and my statement scarf. It wasn’t long and I was getting the attention I hoped it would bring. Or so I thought. Apparently the scarf represented a gang who was at some war at the time. While walking to the local mall I was stopped by THREE shady looking characters to ask me where I bought the scarf. In the mall a person approached me enquiring about it as well. It started getting annoying after a while. As I walked to the bus stop waiting for a friend to pick me up, a taxi stopped in front of me and the driver screamed asking if he could buy the scarf from me.
As soon as I got home…my uncle saw me. He completely tripped when he saw the scarf and literally ripped it off my neck. I got a whole lecture about how wearing something as innocent as a scarf could get you killed. These stupid gangsters…yes stupid because that’s what they are have made it a danger for normal people like me and you to wear things that we like just because we can.

Needless to say, my beautiful scarf was taken from me and disposed of. And a warning to never buy anything that could possibly be associated with gansterism.

Scarf is available at Cotton on for R120…just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)