Wednesday 5 February 2014

A date at the beach



A date at the beach

Like all dates, it has to start with getting food sorted. My love for food over rules my love for humans. Really. 
So we head over to The Food Lovers Market in town and I get sushi I was so desperately craving. We buy a few goodies and I had prepared mini rolls at home.

Now people that know me would know that I hate the beach. The sea water…the sand between my toes…the sunburn…argh…I just hate it!

But my darling, as sweet as he is, found a place just for me that made both of us happy. If you ever want a perfect date setting take your picnic basket and blanket and head over to the spot opposite the Camps Bay police station.

 There was grass, so I didn’t have to walk in sand, yaaaaaaaay!!! And we sat on a rock that lead to its own section of the water. It was idyllic. We sat there for hours. I had food, my darling, the beach on my terms and my favourite magazine. The perfect day at the beach in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)