Sunday 2 March 2014

The popcorn maker



The popcorn maker

Since I can remember I have always been a popcorn lover.
And whats not to love about it?
 No movie is complete without popcorn and a Slush anyway.

So we decided to head over to Clicks and purchase the Popcorn maker. I think it was the box that attracted me more than the actual machine itself. Seriously, pretty packaging always gets to me. So I come home super excited to try the new device out. 

It’s small and so adorable and comes with a small measuring spoon. You plug it in. Put it on and you ready to go. Easy right? I thought so too.
It requires absolutely NO oil. (Yaaaaaaaay for being healthy) so I put in some kernels and pretty soon the popping begins. You actually get the popcorn smell you expect from popcorn.



So now I have a bowl of popcorn and I can’t resist getting a taste. 

And quite honestly it tasted like plastic. I added salt like I usually do to my popcorn and all of it just went straight to the bottom as nothing was holding the salt onto the popcorn. 
It was disappointing so I wouldn’t actually recommend it.
 
Although I’m very keen on trying out the Candy floss maker. That should be something.

3 comments:

  1. all popcorn makers do the same thing, the salt doesnt stick to it. i have 1 aswell i got from glomail and it does the exact same thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. so when you find a popcorn maker that actualy makes good popcorn do let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. reminds me of your "why are womens feet smaller than mens" joke...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)