Monday 24 February 2014

Vida e Caffe



Every day on my way to campus, I torture myself by walking past Vida. So what I decided to do was to reward myself for not buying a cup of my Favourite Hot Chocolate every day, by actually buying one on 1 day of the week. 

The milky Cuppa Heaven is a treat for anyone. It just under R30 but definatly worth it. Basically its chocolate pieces mixed with warm milk and then topped with Cocoa powder and you get a little Lindt chocolate as well. 


Choclate Quente (Lindt Hot Choclate)



What I love about Vida is that you have an option to get a card so you can load money onto it. To a compulsive shopper like me it’s a godsend. Being a student has its ups and downs. Today you have money and tomorrow it’s all gone. So I try and put something on it every month so that when I feel like a student usually does financially I can still pat myself on the back and walk into Vida smiling. Kind of like the feeling when you find money in jeans that you completely forgot about.

Also the staff is always Bursting with energy and i always seem to leave the store feeling ready for the world.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)