Sunday 23 February 2014

Wimpy :)



I always have fond memories at Wimpy. Firstly I'm not suppose to be there because its not halaal and secondly I always go back because I feel like im closer to certain person that I no longer see anymore.

So today was no different. I headed off to the Grandwest branch but decided to change things up abit. No I didn’t order bacon or food. I actually do know my limits but instead of ordering my usual coffee- shake, I actually opened the menu and was surprised at what I saw.
I opened the desserts menu and found myself getting excited as I saw Cinnamon donuts I buy all too often at Woolies. You have the option of having it with either Ice-cream or Cream…OR both!
And wait for it… ITS R13!!!



I had a Mocha Chocca as well (R19.99)

The donut itself is so light and when you press into it it just springs back. Its exactly how the perfect donut should be.
And it tastes so good I went back later that day and had it with my people.  Perfect way to end of a great meal. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)