Sunday 16 February 2014

Currently you are :

While reading my darling friend Miss Saibs' blog, I came across a post that made me smile.  Take each word and answer it yourself so you too can take stock of your life at this point in time.

Currently I am:

Making: A list of things I want to do and places I want to see this year still
Cooking: up ideas for my next blog posts
Drinking: Anything that has ice! The more the better. (Slush puppy anyone?)
Craving: Butter chicken! and possibly a cig..
Reading: The sinner, By Tess Gerritsen- my all time favourite author (The book is amazing btw!)
Wanting: To go shopping!
Listening: To 'All of me By John Legend (love. love. love)
Looking: for My favourite Dress that seems to have found feet
Playing: Candycrush...and getting really frustrated
Wasting: Money, Paper and Time
Sewing: Together pieces of my broken heart <3
Wishing: I could go back in time and do things differently
Enjoying: The sunshine shining into my room and the noise of my amazing family coming from the kitchen
Waiting: On Prince Charming (And Emraan Hashmi)
Liking: That im enjoying my course of study so far,
Loving: everyone. Even those who dont even deserve my love
Hoping: to finish the year successfully
Marveling: at how no matter how much I clean my room its always somehow ends ups untidy
Needing: Someone to take me shopping oh and to buy my textbooks (hint,hint)
Smelling: My gorgeous Lady Million perfume...and also an incense stick i just lit
Wearing: My adorable new mickey mouse pjs
Following: My heart <3
Noticing: how im always there for everyone yet i feel like no ones there for me
Knowing: That ive changed for the better
Thinking: about what task im going to tackle next (assignmnents give me no life!)
Bookmarking: My friends Blogs
Opening: My new Cosmopolitan and Glamour
Giggling:  At my friends sending me random messages
Feeling: Blessed. Life's Amazing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)