Saturday 22 March 2014

Quick present

So it was one of my bff's birthday today and he had a small get together. I was obviously put on a guilt trip when I said I couldnt make it. Luckily I had an opening in my oh-so-busy weekend schedule I decided to hop over to my nearest Markhams (because really what guy doesnt love their clothing) and bought an 'old faithful golfshirt which I happen to really love.

I wanted to wrap it in something unconventional but I was really pressed for time so I wrapped it in my favourite paper and printed something I thought was appropriate and stuck it on. Put a bow in the corner and printed my name. And there you have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)