Friday 28 March 2014

Nuri Sushi Factory

On monday I was introduced to Nuri. My friend had ordered a platter for her birthday and I had already heard so much about this place, obviously I was jump-off-the-rooftop-of-a-building excited!!!

And they have this thing where they say that once you try Nuri you'll be addicted...Its not a joke. I warn you. I had Nuri on Monday and I was so blown away Ive been craving for it all week. To a point where i even started crying because no one was getting me what I wanted. My ultra sweet sugarpie attempted to get me something from Freshstop (yes, the one in Belgravia road is actualy nice) it didnt matter because it wasnt Nuri. For 3 whole days I was literally miserable and then today I finally got my Nuri Sushi.


I dragged a friend along who had never eaten sushi before. I love doing that! I love being there, seeing the expression of a person who was trying something new...and guess what! She loved it!
Nuri is DEFINATLY the place to take someone who's skeptical about eating "Raw fish" as they would call it.
The kitchen is completely open so customers can see their food being made
We had a Gwana Platter
DEEEEELISH!!!
This was the RothsChild 5 peice-I wasnt really fan of it but on the plus side its completly rice free so to all those carb hating people...yaaaaaay!

ANd the best part!!!!!
They have a mini Dessert menu which included choclate brownies and Choclate ball thing which is actaully fried LINDT!!!!! Are you insane?????

I unfortunatly couldnt have dessert as I was so stuffed. But Ill be a regular now so I plan on trying out the whole menu eventualy.

Do try it, its highly recommended. like I said...If you get addicted, you were warned.

They do take aways aswell as cater for functions. 

08 Parliament street, Cape Town
Tel: 021 4618719


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)