Monday 24 March 2014

Lush

I don't know about you, But when someone smells insanely good they have my attention instantly. So its no wonder why walking past the Lush handmade cosmetic store is so hard for me. You literally smell the sweet come-to-mama scents and aromas from the entrance of the mall. It didnt take much for me to drag along everyone who was with me to check it out.

I tried almost every product! I kid you not. The staff is so super amazing and full of energy I could probably have stayed there all day. They have cosmetics that's so versatile and its completely organic AND no products have been tested on animals. I just wanted everything!!! I was so close to just splurging on every item I had to remind myself every 5 minutes that I promised myself I could just get one.

I told my very helpful assistant that I was prone to breakouts especially on my chin and she recommended a face mask which she applied there and then in store. It felt and smelt out of this world. It comes in a little jar and is called Cupcake that needs to be kept in the fridge and lasts for about a month. (yes, im anxiously waiting for my brother to open the fridge, take out my cupcake, smell the deliciousness of it and attempt to eat my mud). So I had it on for 10 minutes and after it was removed I actually felt different. My face felt light and glowy.
Not sure if this picture does any justice but do ou see the difference?
Also there's so much happening in store. An assistant was demonstrating a shampoo that's apparently really great for dry scalp and this guy had his hair washed there. It was so fun to watch.

What I loved most was the gift sets. They are so eye catching and appealing I wanted to take all! But its one  of my darlings birthday tomorrow so I decided to get her a gift set I thought she would appreciate. The box is super cute and the contents stole my heart.
Also another great thing is if you want to get someone something but you are on a budget you have the option of buying a scarf and choosing whatever products you want and wrap it up in the scarf. That way the person gets the products and also gets to use the scarf. Score right?

Its seriously on my list of Favorite stores.And keeps me coming back for more every single time.
Do check it out and get the full Lush experiance. You wont regret it.
Store in Cape-town at The VnA Waterfront and in Cavendish Square, Claremont and one recently opened in Durban at Gateway. I dont even need to say where they are situated in these malls. Go where the scent takes you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)