Saturday 29 March 2014

Quick gift: Cupcakes

As you should know now, I absolutely love birthdays... BUT instead of giving my people things they like...my cousin complained because I buy things I like.

Unfortunately (for the first time ever) I was lost as to what to by my Angel of a friend who I hadnt seen in forever. So I resorted to : CUPCAKES!!! (Another one of MY favourites)

Bake a few cupcakes, make them look awesome, put it on a nice plate and 'Spongebobs your uncle!



Make a cupcake mixture and put some of it in a separate bowl and make it your desired colour. I opted for chocolate so I just added cocoa and the what you want to do is fill the cup and take a smaller scoop of the other colour and just drop it on the top.
To get this effect    




After that get as creative as possible! Theres so much you could possibly do with cupcakes. I decided to just do my icing and my plan was to pipe a letter of her name on each cupcake but I felt it looked better plain.
Obviously the Cupcakes would be purple (My favourite colour)
Add whatever sprinkles make you happy and place it in a cute little silver tray. Guaranteed to melt any heart(and in your mouth,mind you)

Happy Birthday Lynette. I hope this added to the sweetness of you day :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh now I want them smiley. Exactly the same way you made them for her pleaseee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanelwa... Im sure we can make a plan babe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)