Monday 3 March 2014

Mehndhi/henna artist Cape Town

Since I can remember mehndhi has always been associated with weddings or special occasions. But nowadays its the new hippy tribe vibe scene.

And why not? Its so much better than a tatoo. The fact that its not permanent is great so if you like me get bored easily with something you can just have whatever it is that suits your mood at that time. And it has no chemicals. No way you could get infected by an unsterile needle and no way you could have a permanent mistake for the world to see (to all those people that still unfortunatly have their ex's names somewhere it shouldnt be). I absolutely love it.

So this weekend,I found someone that actually knows what shes doing. She did my leg in a matter of 15minutes and I couldnt have been happier. Shes based in rylands but comes out to do functions and parties. Id definatly recommend her.

I decided to share some of her work :







Yes she did the Mehndi for Jimmy Nevis new music video coz shes awesome...
Unfortunatly the pic I took of my leg got lost as my memory card very rudely formatted itself but will post a pic when I update this post.

Please support this awesome woman. Her rates are ridiculously cheap and her artwork is something to talk about.

Contact yasmeen on: 0734611709

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)