Saturday 15 March 2014

Reasons why I love you

I actually wrote this for someone but I figured i'd share it anyway. I think its a really beautiful idea. Hopefully it will inspire you to make your own list fro your someone special <3


Reasons why I love you:
·         I love how your eyes changes shades of brown
·         I love your smile
·         I love your cute nose
·         I love how I could convince you to lose the moustache
·         I love how you look when you just get out of the shower ;)
·         I love how you look at me
·         I love how you buy me stuff
·         I love how you put up with me
·         I love how you protect and defend me
·         I love your sense of humor
·         I love how you always giving people
·         I love the way you look in white
·         I love the warmth of your touch
·         I love how you get jealous
·         I love how we are when we together
·         I love how you always a shoulder to cry on
·         I love how you motivate me to do better
·         I love how you listen when I need to vent
·         I love the way I love you
·         I love that you the first and last person I talk to everyday
·         I love that you give me most of your time
·         I love how looking at you in reassuring
·         I love how I find myself smiling when I think about you
·         I love how I still get that butterfly feeling
·         I love your ability to make me feel better
·         I love how you take me to the doctor(and the dentist)
·         I love how you always try to make me happy
·         I love how you ask for my opinion when you buy clothes
·         I love how you agree when I insist we wear matching colours
·         I love how you make my opinion count
·         I love when we shop together
·         I love our public displays of affection
·         I love your 8 second hugs
·         I love how you my world
·         I love how you support me
·         I love how you always put my plans into motion
·         I love how you go out of your way to make things up to me
·         I love how you don’t get mad at my pranks
·         I love the way you love me
·         I love your cuddles
·         I love how you always willing to try new things
·         I love how you bring the best (and worst)in me
·         I love the little notes you write for me
·         I love your dry jokes
·         I love how we can talk for hours
·         I love that you do random things for me
·         I love that you took me to visit your late dad
·         I love that you explore random cemeteries with me
·         I love how we take walks in the rain
·         I love that we cooked together
·         I love how you say what I want to hear
·         I love the way you say my name
·         I love how I feel when you around
·         I love how you’ve seen me at my worst and you still love me
·         I love how we look at each other from across a room
·         I love how you make me feel pretty
·         I love how you treat me like a queen
·         I love how I think about you all the time
·         I love that your patience with me
·         I love your compassion
·         I love how you randomly say you love me
·         I love how you can get rough
·         I love how you think im weird
·         I love your adorable laugh
·         I love how you take me wherever I want to be
·         I love how you always there
·         I love this sense of security when im with you
·         I love when you hug me out of the blue
·         I love the way you smell my hair
·         I love the way your breath feels on my neck
·         I love how funny you look when you stressed
·         I love how your voice gets squeaky when you scream
·         I love your abnormal lifestyle
·         I love how you buy me food
·         I love how you smell
·         I love how moody you are when you don’t have your morning coffee
·         I love how you introduce me as your girlfriend
·         I love your seriousness
·         I love how you answer your phone at 3am
·         I love how you brush my hair with your fingers
·         I love your fingers
·         I love how I can be myself with you
·         I love how you can solve a magic cube in under 2 minutes
·         I love how you tease me
·         I love how you try to sing me indian songs
·         I love how you go out of your way to make me smile
·         I love how you take interest in my family
·         I love how you always want to be my best friend
·         I love the way you copy my words
·         I love how you get mad yet still smile when I spit my water on you
·         I love how frustrated you get when I don’t talk to you
·         I love how mad you get when I have to return things to a store
·         I love how excited you get when I make you desserts
     I love how you bought me a litre tub of chocolate mousse because i insisted i wasn't going home till I got it
·         I love that this list is still continuing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)