Sunday 10 August 2014

The Tea Merchant

My darling dada took me to Mcdonalds for tea. I know, right! who does that?
Aparently, we do.
Its called Chai Tea which I think is really stupid as you basicly saying Tea-Tea but the point is it was really good. (Im sorry i didnt take a picture of it).

A friend of mine recommended I go check out The Tea Merchant and since I'm always at the Waterfront I figured id check it out anyway, On the hunt for Chai Spice so I could make my very own Tea-Tea.
 As you walk in you immediately get that Tea-brewing smell. Its delightful. The setup is really simple with a range of more teas than I could count. I loved that you can taste away and find a tea that suits you.
We found ourselves walking down the line trying each tea. I didnt really find much to my liking as the tea was brewed really strong. Oh and just a tip: The tea is really hot! Do not just drink it like that!
If I had to choose a favorite it would definitely be this one The Rooibos Shangri La, Although I wouldnt  make mine as strong.(How cute aren't these little kettles).

Tell me this isn't Adorable and ill shoot you!
They have a little tea making corner to make the tea of your choice in store to sell. Its definitely a Tea-Lovers paradise And they have the cutest tea infusers.


Be sure to check them out.

Shop No. KWH8, Lower Level, Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre, 
Operating Hours: Weekdays & Weekends 09.00 - 21.00
Store contact number: 021 418 3186

Smiley,

2 comments:

  1. I went to the store at the Waterfront and what a terrible experience it was. The foreign blonde lady was rude and extremely unhelpful... Make sure you taste before buying as customer service is a nightmare with a complete refusal to be a given an email address to complain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Become a Merchant Service Provider

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)