Wednesday 13 August 2014

Neutrogena Visably clear

A beauty review by me? Whaaaat!

As I maintain that my blog doesnt really do beauty reviews, last week when The Beauty Bulletin send me a product I couldnt help but do a happy dance right there and then. Also this blog is about things happening in my life so change is good right?



When I received my little package, I was over the moon by the fact that it would be my first beauty review. Excited to such an extent that I literally ripped it open and rushed to the bathroom so I could take my 'Facescrub-Selfie.

Directions for use: Massage onto a wet face once a day and rinse thoroughly.

As I opened the bottle I could already smell the Tangerine and Lime notes. I wet my face and took a small amount of product on my hands and started gradually massaging it onto my face. I loved the microbeads. It makes me feel like my face is actually being cleaned. After feeling satisfied with all the rubbing, I lightly splashed my face with water and watched the product easily just rinse off. No residue or harsh wiping needed. After lightly wiping with a towel, I could immediately see the difference. My skin appeared brighter and I felt like a star I finally get the whole "glow thing" pregnant women talk about. I walked into the kitchen and my mom had noticed too. Excess oils on my face was removed and effectively so.






Sorry my camera isnt advanced enough to include my Halo muhahaha!
I left the product in the bathroom as I have since been using it for about 4 days and my brother who is very finicky about face wash seems to be enjoying it too.
 
 Smiley,

1 comment:

  1. lol that facw made my day craaazy smiLey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)