Friday 8 August 2014

Song of the day:Tu Hi Haqeeqat



I absolutely adore this song! Naturally because its Emraan Hashmi and everyone knows how Gaga I am for him. But also because Most of the movie (Tum mile) was shot in my beautiful city. (I know he keeps coming back here with the hopes of meeting me!). See if you can recognise a few places.
Oh and not forgetting that the words are so gorgeous. I unfortunatly could not find a video that had subtitles, BUT if you'd like to watch a video with the meaning just click here .

Smiley,

2 comments:

  1. Your Emraan obsession is truly sad. Wish sum1 would love me as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there. Please tell me who you are so I can send some love your way too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)