Monday 18 August 2014

Song of the day:Kabhi Ruhani Kabhi Rumani

I refuse to get over this song. Everyone already knows that Emraan Hashmi is The love of my life. Not only because of my blogpost which can be read here or the fact that he has his rightful place on my righthand-side bar or even that he keeps coming to Cape town with the hopes of meeting me (I mustve like been in his dreams or in a vision like a million times) the poor guy doesnt know what hit him. But this song is especially special to me as this was shot in Cape town like most of his movies actually (I told you so!) but also because the girl sitting in the front of the bus...Happens to be my classmate! (I know!!!) Im literally going to jump her when I see her. (Be Prepared Kathleen!) She lived my dream! Also my new little neice was named Umme-Rumaan (Beautiful babygirl, greeneyes and all) so the song added extra significance. Okaaaaaay I think im done now.
Oh! And im sorry I couldnt find a Video with the subtitles but pssssh! who has time to read subtitles with Emraan on screen anyway. But if you really want the meaning ill gladly send it to you. No biggie.

P.s Ive made it my mission to visit all the places he has been at and take a photo there.
#emraanhashmi #capetownmyhome #missionemraan #emraanwashere
P.s.s Enjoy the vid. I know im going to even though its my 38737687832 time.

1 comment:

  1. Its just meant to be! So many things in common with you and him! <3 -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)