Saturday 9 August 2014

Happy Womens Day

We've come a long way for the liberation of Women. However the stats of women abuse is still very much rife. Although more women have become empowered and are in top positions and climbing the corporate ladder, many women still believe they are the inferior sex. Being somewhat of a feminist myself I can relate to not wanting help yet still secretly wanting him to open the car door for me. A tad hypocritical, I agree.

But im a woman.
What do I want: I don't know!
When do I want it: Right now!

Ive been wanting to share this video I found online for a long time now. I know lots of women who actually do this (Myself included!).
 Happy Womens day to all my beauties reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)