Friday 16 May 2014

Monster

Im no stranger to energy drinks. In fact in my matric year I was stocked with a whole cupboard full. Ive been having such a stressful week (Hence why i've been MIA for so long) and I knew I wasnt going to get any sleep. Assignments...deadlines...AGH I cant deal.

But moving on swiftly, I found myself standing in Fresh stop (Naturally looking at the sushi) even though my first priority was to get an energy drink or something that would keep me up. Oh right the energy drink. So i'm standing infront of a fridge full of atleast 7 kinds of different energy drinks. Whaaaaat?? Which one is going to work better? A little voice inside of me says "Take one of each...you know you going to need it!" But alas I decided to take a Monster. It was the biggest can in the fridge afterall (Wait did you know redbull has the big can too?) and i've heard a few friends talk about it.

When I finally get home I get to my room with a huge cuppa coffee and completely forget about my Monster that was now in the fridge. Fortunatly for me I had a bioplus sachet in my draw that didnt require me to get up or go all the way to the kitchen. My room was way too comfortable. Even though I was stressing like a maniac when the clock hit 2am my bed started calling my name. So much for an all nighter.

The next morning I phone a friend and try and get confirmation with him that Monster actually works as i wasnt going to get through the whole day alive. He doesnt exactly help when he says "Taby, it works...But only after your second can"
OMG!! have you seen the size of this can? and you want me to have two?

So I get to class and I have my drink. It tasted weird at first but its those kind of tastes that you could get used to. After about 15minutes I find myself fidgeting and shuffling around. I CAN FEEL IT WORKING!!! We had a task of designing a poster and I couldnt wait to start! I just wanted to do everything and be everywhere. I started screaming ang hugging everyone and for some reason couldnt seem to stop smiling. Bear in mind that I do these things naturally it was just enhanced after my beverage. Suddenly im running up and down stairs (Which I usually complain about everyday) and it was a breeze.

Its 4pm when I head home. Still very much full of energy. We held a recital for my uncles 40days and served +-170 people (Which went very well actually) and I made it through. Effortlessly. No i'm lying, I cant say effortlessly...My feet are killing me!

Im definatly a fan now. Let me know what energy drinks or supplements usually work for you.

Even though we had almost no time to do this poster i'm actually really proud of mine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)