Friday 23 May 2014

The Blend

I'm a mess without my morning coffee. Im not joking. With my super early mornings I usually leave the house without even brushing my hair nevermind putting the kettle on.

So on my way to campus every morning I pass a little coffeeshop that always makes me smile. They have this chalkboard on the sidewalk that has references thats bound to make your day. Located in Roeland Street the shop has a nostalgic feel to it. The perfect place to catch up on the latest gossip with a girlfriend, catch your morning brunch with your person or sit in with your new book.
And the coffee...OMG good stuff.


.

Unfortunatly they arent halaal so I couldnt tuck into those delicious looking sarmies But you try it for me and let me know what you think :)


 79 Roeland Street (Opp Vida)
021 927 3031
Open from 7am-4pm
and like their page on facebook here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)