Thursday 29 May 2014

Truth. Coffee

This morning I was already in town at 7am. Yes because campus gives me no life Pssssh!

I headed off to Truth Coffee in Buitenkant street for my morning glory with my grumpy-before-I-get-my-coffee person and absoluetly loved it. I often walked past the place on my way home and always said i'd go in someday. Well someday came and it was amazing! A steam-punk retro feel with an edge. I felt like I walked into another era. The rich coffee aroma's was incredible and there was so much to see in store. Old typewriters and blasts from the past. I didnt want to sit downas i felt there was so much to occupy my brain with. I moved around like a kid that couldnt sit still. From the couch to the table...to the awesome bar. Yeah I had coffee at a bar 'cause i'm badass like that. ;)
Love the old school tables and chairs outside




Frank-My coffee making genius

Dont we look cute together? Absolutely mad about his outfit




The heart that stole my heart <3

Wi-Fi:Yes
Halaal: No
Vibe: Perfect place to chill talk about all your 7869367637 problems. Truth or dare?
I would definalty host a party here!
36 Buitenkant Street, Cape Town
Opening & closing times: Monday to Thursday and Saturday 7am-6pm, Friday 7am-late, Sunday 8am-2pm

My pictures look so amazing because I have an amazing photographer in  my life.
(Holla at me if you need him:) )

2 comments:

  1. Try the Truth cafe in Greenpoint.
    Keep posting. My daily source of entertainment.

    K-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)