Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Thali


A few friends and I decided to bunk a tutorial as we were almost dying of hunger and obviously Smiley would have to recommend a place.I decided we go to Food Inn in Long street because...well student budget and they give a super lot of food. I thought it was unfair that I do another blog post on them as I did one before which can be read here but I so loved this it would be mean of me to not share it.

Basicly a Thali is a huge round silver plate with little bowls of a variety of a certain thing. I ordered the Chicken Thali that came with portions of things such as:

Butter chicken                        Spicy Potato
Dhal                                       A serving of rice
Vegetable curry                      Paaper
Chicken KOrma                    Curd(yogurt)
Onion Salad                           Coleslaw
Chickpea Curry                      And a huge (ad)naan


I swear on the love of my life Emraan Hashmi <3 that everything on my Thali was 100% delicious!
I had no idea where to start
There was so much food all four of us ate from it. ANd heres the best part :
The Thali was R55!! Definatly check it out.
Its available in chicken, lamb and vegetable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)