Tuesday 1 April 2014

Quick gift: A ring

Ive seen this before so the idea is not really original, but it was special for me nonetheless.
What you will need is lots of different colours of paper and a few boxes that you feel will fit well into
each other. Apologies for my crappy quality of pictures.
Tip : most places does engraving. makes it so much more personal
first wrapping
I put it into another box and filled it with glass sand so there isnt much movement
wrap that too and put it in anothe box (oh and in the corner is my jar of glass sand which is like R15 at crazy store)
Fill with glass sand again

always make sure you have things that will keep the boxes in place incase someone shakes it to try and guess whats in it
I didnt have anothe rbox that would have fitted in the last box i was going to use to what I did was cut this one down to size so that it would be able to fit


and then wrap that box again. See that Heater box in top left corner of my last picture, that was the final box. I kept it last because My Person absolutely hates heaters so imagine how weird it must be to get a gift like that. I unfortunatly didnt take a picture of my final product but it was wrapped in my favourite colour obviously.

Tip: Make sure you know what size you have to buy. 
And a cool idea would to put a cute note in between each wrapping.

Found a picture! Yaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)