Tuesday 8 April 2014

Love Revenge & Cappucino

While waiting for my people outside of Edgars in Canal Walk(seriously how do they take 89647 hours in one store??) I decided to sit my already huge ass down and indulge in some sweet treats. I usually go the the Love, Revenge and Cappuccino's Waterfront branch but the express didn't disappoint.

Lindt chocolate cake? Yes please!
Heaven?
I didnt even get to take a pic of my brownie
Whats a Cappuccino Revenge?? uhm..Cappuccino with fresh cream..
BUT THE BEST PART IS THE ICE CREAM!!!
Ferrero Rocher ice-cream with real Ferrero pieces in it. Whaaaat?
They are serving the Scuro Blend from Illy – a dark roast with full body, caramel notes and a kick that will keep shopping fatigue at bay. They have been around for more than seventeen years at the Waterfront and opened  the express store a year ago. Love, Revenge, Cappuccino offer freshly made pancakes, sarmies and cakes and a selection of gelato that is rather difficult to resist.
Although I recommend the Waterfront branch for their amazing waffles and pancakes and although the express one at canal walk doesnt have the waffles and pancakes its still a cool place to sit down at when you need to chill or if you, like me hate waiting for people when they go shopping.
Check it out AND TRY THE ICE CREAM and let me know :)

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)