Monday 21 April 2014

Coffee at Seattle

There no two ways about it. If we drive pass a Caltex fresh-stop and I see Seattle coffee you can be sure i'm going in. I don't care how full I am or how  late I am IM going to get my Wild Mocha with wings!

So last night when my Babe and one of my besties took a rather interesting drive we stopped and got my Favourite drink even though we were driving home from Marcel's...I know what you thinking, Ice cream and then coffee. Yeeeah it wasn't one of my best idea's but fun nevertheless.
The Mocha without cream
In case you wondering why the middle one looks so urgh...Its a hot chocolate without milk for my Lactose intolerant person. I know right!!! I have my very own Leonard Hoffstater from The Big Bang Theory.

Chocolate Coffee with whipped cream topped with Chocolate sauce...OMG THANK YOU!!
Do note that while almost every Caltex has a Freshstop, not every fresh stop has a Seattle Coffee counter. But when you do find one (its not that hard, and there are a few in mall's too) then do try my favourite hot beverage and I hope it becomes yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)