Sunday 27 April 2014

Graduation again? Yes please

2014 is proving to be a year of events for my entire family. We have so much going on this year...From 21st birthdays, a prom, a matric-ball, 50ths, 60ths aaaand you guessed it...Graduations. SO my eldest cousin of our lot Graduated a week after her sister did and the affair was no less grand. Also it was really special to me as it was 1 of the very few functions that was in my house as most of our gatherings happens at my grans' (Headquarters)
Also let me take time out to Wish bhana for her success. We love you very much.

So here goes:
(Unfortunatly didnt take pictures of the food. I know, I suck!!!)
But the menu included Chicken soup, Savouries, Falooda, Briyani a super load of desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)