Saturday 19 April 2014

My favourite brownie

When I find a place I love, naturally i'm going to be visiting that place often. It's so obvious that Food Lovers Market in Roeland Street knows i'm a regular. (But that could also be because it the closest place to actually get food from my campus).

They have an absolutely huge variety of cakes, breads, foods, and fruits & vegetables of course. BUT the thing that always steals my heart are the brownies. Its an insanely big piece of Choclate-Lovin loaded with Pecan Nuts (hmmm) and topped off with mini astro's. Its ridiculous how good it tastes. 2 people could eat from it...But you wouldn't want to share.
And wait for it... Its less than R10!


Go check it out and do let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)