Thursday 3 April 2014

Ice cream for two

Yesterday after my gorgeous sushi-bar feast at the Cape Town Fish Market (Seriously it was amaaazing) i skipped along merrily to MilkyLane and found the most adorable cone ever!!!

Basically its two cones joined together with two soft twirls. You have the option of having one side flavoured and the other plain which is so super perfect as I usually love toppings and the person sharing usually has things plain. Also you know when you ask someone if they want ice cream and they say no but they end up eating of your ice cream anyway (absolutely hate that) well this is the perfect solution and its also so romantic. Don't you think?
Oh and did I mention its only R14.90

Try it and let me know :)
Flavors available are Choclate, Caramel, Bubblegum, Candyfloss and White choc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)