Tuesday 8 July 2014

Recipe: Chicken Balls

Going through the Boeka Treats book recently I came across a recipe that I wanted to try but seemed like to much effort...Hence I tried the Butter bean Ball recipe not to long ago. That was good but this is super impressive. I felt like I couldn't get enough of it...But that could also be because I hadnt eaten all day...No it was definitely because it was so delish! And im actually really excited to share it with everyone. Oooh and also I added things to the recipe top enhance the yummyness!

Here goes:
  • 1 cup mashed potatoes
  • 1 cup cheese (grated)
  • 1 cup spagetti (boiled)
  • 1 cup chicken fillet
  • dhanya
  • green chillies (Add as much as you like)
  • 1tsp ginger&garlic
  • the juice of half a lemon
  • 1 egg (beaten)
  • 100g breadcrumbs
  • salt&pepper
Method:

Cook the chicken in oil with the green chillies (finely chopped), ginger&garlic, lemon juice, and all your seasonings.
 Combine all the other ingrediants except the egg and breadcrumbs.
.
Form into balls and dip into the egg before rolling into the breadcrumbs.
Deep fry until golden brown and then drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.

And Bon appetit!
1 of my favourite recipes

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)