Thursday 31 July 2014

50 shades of grey


I remember a time when 50 shades of Grey by E.L James was all I could talk about. It was 2012 when I purchased the first book and was literally engrossed. I was in class but I wasnt really "in class". Haha..

 Anastatia Steele reminded me alot of myself. And dont get me started on how Christain Grey revs my engine.  Id make The Red room of Pain, my room anyday.



Although the book have been top seller and what everyone was talking about, after reading the first book I felt like it was over rated and like I had read novels that were much better. I guess thats debatable. But the marketing and publicity is the book recieved was just brilliant PR.

When I purchased the second book, I got bored. Most of my friends were borrowing it anyway and then I pretty much lost interest after a while. I was gifted the third book by a friend and I havent even read the first page as yet. (I will eventually!).

Oh so the point of my post? A few friends and I made a promise to each other that when the movie gets released we would definatly check it out together. An officail trailer of 50 Shades of Grey has been released. And it looks promising. OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!

Valentines 2015 Please get here already. Ive been patient long enough.
Do check it out :)
Smiley Aleem,









2 comments:

  1. Before you watch the movie I challenge you to read 50 Shades Freed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my angelface... :) Thank u so much for reading. i do actually plan on reading it. I just dont have time to read anymore. its sad. sigh. But i have till valentines to read it and if its not epic and going to blame you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)