Friday 31 January 2014

My coke journey to happiness



Coke: finding my journey to happiness

Since coke launched this new idea of having names on coke bottles and cans (salute to the marketers and advertisers who thought of that) I have been on a whole other buzz. I have tried to find my name, even though the odds are like 1: 1098096775678. I go into shops and find myself packing peoples cokes fridges on the search for names of my family and friends. It’s become a habit now. Everywhere i go people already expect me to head to the coke fridge.

I’m such an easy target to marketing strategies. Sigh… Coke has probably made a couple of hundred rands from me alone buying these coke bottles for all my loved ones.

The closest bottle I could get to my name Tabassum was Thabz and that was just uncool.


And so my search continues. If you happen to see someone packing a fridge out looking for name in a store…it will probably be me. Do show your love and support and say hi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave your blogsites and ill be sure to check them out :)